Just a little reminder that today is the last day to enter my blog giveaway. I will put all of your names into a jar and K can randomly pick a winner...
I will announce the winner on Saturday. Good luck to one and all!
You are so sweet. Thank you for swinging by my blog. Hmm, I'd say this goes both ways. You can't imagine how much I love art and talented people such as yourself. I am plum tickled that I found you and your art. I am intrigued with needle felting yet never seen it done. It fascinates me what can be made. LUV your talent. Stop by my blog any time and/or email if you'd like.
5 comments:
The shadows are beautiful. As our your fairies. I've never seen anything quite like them.
You are so sweet. Thank you for swinging by my blog. Hmm, I'd say this goes both ways. You can't imagine how much I love art and talented people such as yourself. I am plum tickled that I found you and your art. I am intrigued with needle felting yet never seen it done. It fascinates me what can be made. LUV your talent.
Stop by my blog any time and/or email if you'd like.
visionquest2020 (at) msn (dot) com
Jody
SO charming!
Just wanted to comment back and say thanks for all your comments on my blog. I love your fairies, you have great talent!
That is so beautiful! Shadows, poem and fairies and all!
Lisa :)
Post a Comment