Valentine's Day Crafts

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Garage Sale Day.

Another great day of garage sailing here in Southern California!

Our spoils...

Gorgeous shabby frames in pastel colors.

A sweet match-box candle holder.

And the find of the day...

A little wooden dolls house for K!

She can't believe how lucky she is. It needs a little work as some of the woodwork has come loose but Daddy's a not a carpenter for nothing!

The other side opens up to the charming inside of the house, complete with little beds, tables and chairs.

And, the most fascinating thing to T, the staircase that connects downstairs to upstairs. He walks his fingers up the stairs saying... 'up, up, up' in an ever increasing octave.
Hope others also had a happy Garage Sale Day.

To see our other lucky finds, look here.
And, for what I am going to do with all of my garage sale finds, look here.

Blessings and magic.

9 comments:

Linda said...

What beautiful treasure finds! I love how your Etsy pops up when leaving a message. Could you mail me and tell me how you did that? Thanks so much. Will you ship to South Africa?

Warmly

Linda

Stephanie said...

woohoo!
I love all of them. :)
Happy playing!

Lisa said...

What amazing finds! That doll house is so sweet! I love your new page and header!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics you share on this blog! It is so enjoyable to come here!

Stacy said...

That dollhouse is quite a find! Reminds me of the fun I had with mine as a child. Looks like you found quite a few treasures at the garage sales.

dawn klinge said...

That dollhouse is adorable! I found a little golf bag and clubs for my five year old son for $3 on Saturday, very happy about that. :)

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

Wow! Those are some great finds!

Joy said...

The wooden dollhouse is so lovely! What great finds! :)

Lisa said...

Love the dollhouse! Your new layout looks great! I love the colors and the header. I posted a link to your Etsy shop once again. I thought I would feature our wishlist....trying to get my family and friends to support small business!

Lisa :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop