Valentine's Day Crafts

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Garage Sale Day.

I can't pass up a Shabby Chic book, never! Especially when it's 50c.
This is my favourite photo in my new book... the fabric swabs look so romantic to me, haphazardly pegged up on wire.
4 hours of listening for... 25c! I wonder if K will love Roald Dahl as much as I did?
A tin bucket for T... $1. A stainless little jug for K... 50c.
A rabbit door-stopper, sewn in fabric that could have come from my new book... $2.
And the find of the day... 6 hand sewn apples! $1 and the old colander thrown in for fun. 
It amazes me how days seem to have a theme. Today's theme... yes, you guessed it... SHABBY CHIC!
Look here for our other Garage Sale Days.

And Happy Father's Day to all those wonderful dads out there!

Blessings and magic...


2 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

How fun!

dawn klinge said...

Great finds! I've made those apples before...same apples, different fabric.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop