
Welcome to Friday's Nature Table, a forum for us to share the nature inspired things we have done with our children... our nature ideas, crafts, activities, inspirations and photos. Nature is all around us and her magic is everywhere!
I encourage everyone to participate, the more wonderful ideas we can share about how to enjoy our beautiful earth, the happier we will be. And thanks to everyone for their inspiring posts from last Friday!
Enjoy! and thank you for sharing today...
Blessings and magic
10 comments:
I am pretty new at this blogging thing, but i am loving the ability to share our inspirations with each other like this. Thank you. (by the way, I do know how to spell, although it certainly doesn't appear that way when I misspelled my own name in the link :))
We updated our nature table this week so I'm participating in the nature table share this week. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
A dangerous nature craft especially perhaps for those with boys, though this was one of my favorite things to make when I was a girl!
Always a good Friday read!
Beccijo
http://www.beccijo.com
http://www.theenchantedcupboard.etsy.com
http://www.theenchantedcupboard.1000markets.com
http://thereluctantcitydweller.blogspot.com
You know I really love this idea and look forward to reading everyone's nature posts each Friday!
Me too!!! I think this is a great idea, and I've gotten to "know" so many other blogs this way...so many creative folk out there, happy to share...thank you!
I'm sharing my tutorial of how to make bark-covered, tin-can pencil holder. Enjoy.
Thanks for inviting me to join in. I hope I'm not too terribly late. We just got back from vacation a couple of hours ago. I hope to have time to look through some of the other entries...as soon as I can catch up on email, the posts in my reader, and the pile of suitcases waiting to be unpacked. ;-)
This is the first time I've seen "Friday's Nature Table." I love it!! I"ll have to participate next week... or maybe post tomorrow when I get a post up about our nature activities this week.
Aha! I just found your blog and it looks wonderful! I haven't had a good trawl yet as I have a newborn - but we are about to start a playgroup so I think I will be back to visit!
Post a Comment