Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday's Nature Table.


Nature Table @ The Magic Onions
Welcome to Friday's Nature Table, a forum for us to share the nature inspired things we have done with our children... our nature ideas, crafts, activities, inspirations and photos. Nature is all around... her magic is everywhere!

I encourage everyone to participate. The more wonderful ideas we can share about how to enjoy our beautiful earth, the happier we will be. And, as always, thanks to everyone who participated last week!

Enjoy! and thank you for sharing today...
Blessings and magic.

6 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

So sorry about posting twice! I meant for only the second entry, which discusses our adventures in nature wreath making. Again, my apologies! Sincerely, Theresa

Beth said...

Good Morning! I posted a trail kettle making demonstration which shows how American Indians could make a vessel for cooking in only a few minutes. It is followed by an adaptation of the craft for children using freezer paper to make the trail kettle. Beth

sarah in the woods said...

These are lovely. What a beautiful idea!

slim pickins said...

we've been really enjoying the windy days this fall - the girls ask to go to a little peak not far away to revel in the drama of the wind...and we love this poem, which turns into a little play for them, with some of us as the trees and taking turns as the wind...enjoy!

Tammie Lee said...

Thank you for inviting me, I had not discovered you yet. I am so pleased to get to know all of you and will begin my visits to all posted!

Blessed Mommy said...

I really love reading all the Friday's Nature Table posts. I get sooo many creative ideas.

I have a question, if you don't mind? I have read a lot of blogs about felting, wet/needle. I want to learn more. What would be a good resource for me? I know nothing about it, so it would need to be a 101 resource. LOL! Thank you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop