Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday's Nature Table.


Nature Table @ The Magic Onions
Welcome to Friday's Nature Table, a forum for us to share the nature inspired things we have done with our children... our nature ideas, crafts, activities, inspirations and photos. Nature is all around... her magic is everywhere!

I encourage everyone to participate. The more wonderful ideas we can share about how to enjoy our beautiful earth, the happier we will be. And, as always, thanks to everyone who participated last week!

Enjoy! and thank you for sharing today...
Blessings and magic.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hello, Friends,

I posted a story today called The Stick Giant and the Oak Family. I've been working on it for a while, because I created all of the characters and the Oak Family's home. I'm hoping the Oak Family will inspire many stories for me. This story is a wee bit scary and suspenseful, but it all turns out fine in the end. Beth

maltagirl said...

hi all! I posted a last look at our fall nature table. Hope you like it.

Amanda said...

crap. I forgot today was friday! I had a craft all set up to do today to put on tomorrows blog. Darn it. My week is just all screwy. The up side? Hey, its Friday! Whoo hoo!

Next week? We'll see....

Blessed Mommy said...

I posted about "our wild turkey" we made. This is my first time ever posting by Mr Linky anywhere. I don't think I did it correctly because when you click on my name it does not go directly to my post titled Our Wild Turkey. Oh well, I tried, newbie I am. Love Friday's Nature Table. We get so many ideas.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop