That is AWESOME Donni! I am off to vote now!WarmlyLinda
I created an Etsy account just so I could vote for you. Your felted rocks are beautiful!
Well done you, you are a clever cookie, cheers and "Happy felting days" Marie
These are simply beautiful.
Wow, congrats. They are so very lovely the vote was easy for me. :)Thinking lucky thoughts for you!
Congrats!
These are lovely! My hubby and I both voted for you! Congrats!
I love them! I'll look out for them on etsy.
Thanks to all of you who have voted... I am brimming with your collective love :-)
Just voted!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is AWESOME Donni! I am off to vote now!
Warmly
Linda
I created an Etsy account just so I could vote for you. Your felted rocks are beautiful!
Well done you, you are a clever cookie, cheers and "Happy felting days" Marie
These are simply beautiful.
Wow, congrats. They are so very lovely the vote was easy for me. :)
Thinking lucky thoughts for you!
Congrats!
These are lovely! My hubby and I both voted for you! Congrats!
I love them! I'll look out for them on etsy.
Thanks to all of you who have voted... I am brimming with your collective love :-)
Just voted!
Post a Comment