Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday's Nature Table

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends AND October!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.


Thank you to all who share and visit today.
Blessings and magic,
Donni

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Whoops. Clicked too soon! Didn't have a chance to put my description in. I'm sharing some of the seasonal changes in our part of the world.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's link.

The Sitting Tree said...

We made some delicious pear sauce this week. Nothing fancy, just organic pears cooked and canned!!! They're ooohhhh so good over ice cream~

Foxglove said...

Another wonderful Friday, thank you Donni.
Have a lovely first of October. xxx

Ella said...

Such wonderful inspiration. Can't wait to look through all the posts.
Thanks once again Donni for hosting :0)

(V.Kerr) School Time Adventures said...

I posted some pics from our Fall Day Celebration.. have a wonderful weekend!

Amanda said...

ARG! I put the wrong link in. No wonder people kept commenting on something I did two weeks ago! Doh! It does make me feel a little bit better that no one commented on my week in wool.... Oh my goodness.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop