Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday's Nature Table

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni

11 comments:

Natalie @ the little gnomes home said...

Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to this week..... Wishing you a happy week end :)

Michelle said...

This is such a fun link up. We don't do nature tables but just might have to give one a try here. I wanted to let you know I featured your post 'celebrating Autumn' on my little blog spot today! Thanks for all the great recommendations.

Foxglove said...

We are enjoying the beauty of Spring at the moment but I love visiting Autumn through your beautiful blogs and finding so many inspiring ideas.

Have a glorious day. xxx

(V.Kerr) School Time Adventures said...

I'm excited to see all the Autumn posts from everyone!

Anonymous said...

Aspetto con piacere il venerdi' per incontrarvi.Pace e serenità.glori

softearthart said...

Hi Donni. Thought your followers might like a chance to enter my October giveaway, cheers Marie

Beth said...

Hi, Donni! I hope you have fun grinding corn! Children love to do it! love, Beth

Amanda Pedro said...

gosh, I almost didn't join this week. had to go all the way back to Saturday to find some nature themed post. it keeps me grounded to try something from the earth or earth related every week. thanks for the challenge.

W-S Wanderings said...

Fridays make me smile. Thank you all for sharing such smile inducing inspiration.

mommychick said...

This is my first time sharing here. Thank you for this space and I look forward to visiting everyone's links!:-)
~Melody

Kelly said...

I get so much inspiration from others! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Blog: Creating a Family Home

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop