Valentine's Day Crafts

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Friday's Nature Table

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni

16 comments:

Rachel/ OAST Waldorf Dolls and Crafts said...

We had some fun this week with a humble reality check. It involved wet on wet painting, a toddler and a chunk in the water. Just a reminder of real life in our tranquil moments.

Nadja said...

This is such a lovely idea. I can+t go to bed at night with so many wonderful blogs and ideas and lifes.
Thank you so much

Dawn said...

What a fun carnival. Thank you for hosting it.
Blessings,
Dawn

Jil Casey said...

Thank you. Looking at your blog is like looking at springtime. Here in Madison, Wisconsin, we are having frigid temperatures after a blizzard and more than a foot of snow. This is in addition to a snowy winter. With more to come.

Kelly said...

I mistakenly linked just to my homepage, not to a specific post, so I linked it again. Sorry about that!

http://www.creatingafamilyhome.com/2011/02/defining-creating-family-home-feedback.html

Hopewell Creek Designs said...

Your blog is beautiful,I enjoy sharing ideas and visiting other creative bloggers it is so much fun!!

Sheila said...

This is my first time to post to Friday's Nature Table. Such a great idea! Thanks for giving everyone this opportunity!

Amy said...

What a list to look through ! Have a great weekend!

Jamie @ hands on : as we grow said...

We've been doing tons of Valentine crafts this week and have a ton lined up for next week! I'm hoping to post one a day til Valentine's :) Thanks for the place to find great ideas!

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Hi, thanks for hosting. Always a pleasure to visit here.

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Donni- thank you for hosting- so much inspiration- have a lovely weekend!

The Sitting Tree said...

Love all the new crafty ideas I've discovered this week!

Regina @ Chalk In My Pocket said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party! I linked up our recreation of The Snowy Day by Keats. We missed a few scenes but it was wonderful to be outside!

Aussie Boy said...

I love all of the different ideas.
Thank you're wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I love browsing through everone's ideas.

Anonymous said...

Loving the inspiration - thank you for this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop