Valentine's Day Crafts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am excited to introduce a new sponsor, Jane of Jenny and Teddy. Jane is an exert in Amigurumi and her shop is filled with such cute little Amigurumi patterns that Kitty has spent the last hour transfixed by her web page, begging me to learn Amigurumi and make her every single thing in Jane's shop. Looking at the super sweet things one can make (and with Easter just around the corner) I just might start a new hobby!

I've asked Jane to introduce herself and tell us a little about her shop, Jenny and Teddy. Welcome, Jane!

* * *

Hello everyone :-) I am so excited to be here on
Magic Onion today.


First, a little bit about me. My name is Jane, and I
live in the windy city of Wellington in New
Zealand (The Land of milk and honey and of course
Sheep).


I learnt how to crochet when I was in primary school.
It was one of the subjects that I loved most at school.
Then I discovered the art of Amigurumi
(crochet of toys) on the internet and I fell in love
with it. I get more and more addicted every time
I make a sweet little doll. It's my relaxation, my passion and my
love! Actually, I love all things cute. I hope that
my work will inspire you to have fun with all the
delightful products that you'll find here!


Please have a peak and look at my blog if you have
some free time. And feel free to send me a message if
you want to chat.


I just love to share my creations with all the lovely
people who will love and cherish these sweet
little toys.


* * *

To see the other gorgeous patterns available in Jenny and Teddy, click this link.

Blessings and magic,
Donni

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! Please leave a comment on my blog to enter the drawing for a fairy house....it is the perfect place for magic onions to reside:)

Keep inspiring! Your blog is on my side bar so I can keep current on your posts!!

maltagirl said...

oh these are so sweet!!!! thanks for sharing them!

The Sitting Tree said...

These are absolutely adorable!!

erin said...

Such cute patterns, especially in her shop that girl with the purple hair! I love crochet. :-)

India Pictures said...

Really it is very useful post and I like to read these type of posts and thanks for sharing such type of posts please keep it sharing.

Jeanene Tremoulet said...

they are so cute,, I have almost completed an amigurumi hedgehog I am making for Sasha's birthday. So adorable and really easy to make.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop