Valentine's Day Crafts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Heirloom Puzzles

Jeannette, from The Puzzled One, is here to tell us a little about her puzzles. Jeannette was one of my very first sponsors and has been with The Magic Onions for well over a year. I have loved watching her shop grow... it's almost as if we have grown together. I often browse through her gorgeous puzzles and am always excited to see her new designs. It amazes me that she can make such wonderfully simple AND such wonderfully intricate puzzles. There are puzzles for everyone! I do hope you will visit her shop and have a look for yourself at her beautiful creations.
Welcome, Jeannette...

::::

My name is Jeannette Aragon and The PUZZLED One – Handcrafted Wooden Puzzles and Toys is my creation. I am a self-taught puzzle maker. Over the past four years I have learned so much about the craft of making wooden puzzles. It’s really brought out the creative side in me as well. I am constantly finding inspiration for new puzzles all around me. I can’t believe that since I began I have created over 150 different puzzle designs. I’m constantly adding new puzzles to my web site so my site will always be evolving. Stop by often to see what's new!


As a former preschool teacher of 16 years, I was always inventing and creating new learning materials and activities for the children in my class. I really wanted to encourage a love of learning so I was always looking for unique ways to engage children in fun activities that would stimulate their mind and body. I think that is where my love of making toys began. So understandably the majority of my puzzles are designed for children. But many adults enjoy puzzles as well so now I design toys for all ages from child to adult.


I pride myself in making creatively designed, durably made, heirloom quality, 100% handcrafted wooden puzzles and toys. All my puzzles are made in the USA with products from the USA. My puzzles have been used in a wide variety of educational environments. Child development centers, Waldorf Inspired schools, Montessori schools, and home schooling environments have all enjoyed using my puzzles as part of their curriculum.


At The Puzzled One you can shop with confidence knowing that:

* The puzzles and toys are heirloom quality, designed to become treasures that will last from generation to generation.


* Every puzzle or toy has been skillfully handcrafted from the highest quality wood.

* Each puzzle or toy has been hand painted using non-toxic water based paints, stains, and finishes.


* All puzzles and toys have been inspected for safety and durability.


* You are covered by my No Questions, No Hassles, No Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee! Any merchandise purchased from Puzzled may be returned for a full refund of purchase price not including shipping costs within thirty days of the original invoice date!


* You will enjoy safe and easy shopping experience. All on-line transactions are handled securely through PayPal, the leader for on-line financial services which comes with the added bonus of their buyer protection program.


I hope you will visit my site and take a look around. I’m having a sale right now plus I offer free shipping on all orders of $100.00 or more. I’m just sure you will find something that you will love. To that end, just for The Magic Onion readers, I’m offering a 10% off discount code for your next purchase from The PUZZLED One. Just enter the code “magic” without the quotation marks into the form field labeled “discount code” when checking out.

Happy Puzzling!

-Jeannette Aragon



::::

Thank you for sharing your shop with us, Jeannette, and thank you for offering us a 10% discount... I have a little boy who has a 4th birthday coming up and I'm thinking now that a gorgeous, handmade puzzle might just be what he is longing for :-)

Please, dear friends, do yourselves a favor and visit The Puzzled One.

Blessings and magic,
Donni

2 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I love the circle puzzles- don't think we've ever done one of those.

India Travel Guide said...

Even this is the first time I am visiting this blog for first time I am proud to say that I am the great fan for this blog officially.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop