Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday's Nature Table Link-up.

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends. I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all do. You all rock!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks for hosting, Donni! Just bought some wool yesterday to try my hand at felting.: ) Thanks for the inspiration!

Jil Casey said...

Thanks Donni, hope you like my post about clocks!

Once a small seed said...

First time linking. I just opened up my blog to the public.

Mandi said...

Have a wonderful Weekend!

naturmama said...

haven't linked up in ages! :-)

this week we felted stones with our childrens group. did you know pebbles were magnetic? add tiny magnets and you get some decorative magnets for the fridge or magnet-board.

enjoy your weekend!

Megan said...

sorry i posted the link to my blog instead of to my post. http://thefreedomthree.blogspot.com/2011/06/tweet-tweet.html

m. bloom said...

To wrap up my Wings of Spring birdie swap I am giving away a copy of the music CD You are my Little Bird by Elizabeth Mitchell. Please stop by & leave a comment!

Unknown said...

Love the Friday Nature Table!

m. bloom said...

Close your eyes, make a wish,
Let it blow on the breeze.
Will my wish be answered?
I do hope so, please!

The fair, fly-away hair of my baby boy puts me in mind of dandelion flowers and so I decided to create some dandelion-baby peg-dolls. Please come visit me at we bloom here & add a comment -- maybe one of my wish-babies will come to live at your house?

xo
MB

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop