Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday's Nature Table Link-up.

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends. I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all do. You all rock!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni


11 comments:

prettydreamer said...

hi donni, thank you :) ... hope you have a wonderful weekend!! pamela

De Gulle Aarde said...

Thank you for this opportunity! It makes blogging even more fun ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Donni for hosting! Looking forward to see what everyone else has been up to :)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

thanks for hosting- always a pleasure.

Mama Forestdweller said...

Thanks for hosting this and for linking to these beautiful blogs.
It's amazing how many lovely creative families are out there...

Oh - and - did you get my email about the Freedom Train Freize? I saw your comment and was so excited! :) I sent you my address but just wanted to be sure you got it...

Have a wonderful weekend!
:)

...sarah. said...

Oh, how I look forward to Fridays! So much inspiration following these links.

dionne said...

I always love my Friday visit here. What an incredible bunch of crafty ladies there are all over the world! Thank you again for hosting. :)

Laura said...

I am posting about your blog on my blog Sunday. Your link party gets me many many visitors and I am so grateful to you for it!

Valerie said...

Thanks for the Nature Fridays! I look forward to it all week. --http://journeyleaf.typepad.com

Little Wonders' Days said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. What a cute story about your Teddy and the tub herbs. I sometimes forget how innocent they are to this world.

Laura said...

wow there are some brilliant posts collected here, thanks for hosting and stopping by :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop