Speaking of pomegranates, Ingrid from Spain is here to tell us about her pomegranate adventures...
This weekend we decided to prepare a nuts and pomegranate salad with lettuce varied to give a touch of color. My assistant was caught red-handed, eating up part of the salad we were preparing together ;P
You dare to make one like this? is very tasty! :)
: : :
One of our favorite fruits of autumn are the pomegranate. We cut them in half and get out the sweet red balls.
This weekend we decided to prepare a nuts and pomegranate salad with lettuce varied to give a touch of color. My assistant was caught red-handed, eating up part of the salad we were preparing together ;P
You dare to make one like this? is very tasty! :)
: : :
I do dare, Ingrid! And I bet the kids will love to help prepare this dinner AND even eat some, if any of the ingredients actually get into the salad, that is!
Ingrid writes a beautiful blog called Idniama and has an utterly gorgeous shop on Etsy by the same name, Idniama. Please pop over for a visit... you'll fall in LOVE with her utterly unique crocheted jewelry.
Blessings and magic and happy pomegranate eating,
Donni



2 comments:
Hi Donni, Here is a little link love: http://exploreandexpress-sheila.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-blogiversary.html
Have a great day!
You have one of the most beautiful blogs I've seen! Wow! I'm inspired by all the beautiful colors, and I love pomegranates,though I haven't had them in a long time.
I've opened a free site of gentle and nurturing children's stories and poems. I was waldorf educated, and aim to convey peaceful images and empowering content. Please come visit, and consider sharing my work with your readers if you like it:
sunmaiden.rayservers.net
Thank you, and best wishes to you,
Sunmaiden
Post a Comment