Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's Nature Table

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends. I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all do. You all rock!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni


13 comments:

Rachel~At the Butterfly Ball said...

Thanks so much for hosting this every week! I love visiting all of the links.

Valerie said...

Happy Friday to all!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Hi D- Hope all is well-
I wrote a post- From the heart about my thoughts on home education- which we've been doing now officially for three months-

http://ladyofthearts.blogspot.com/2011/11/it-takes-village.html

sunnysideupmama said...

Thank you as always for the lovely opportunity to share and be inspired! Have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Whimsical Hearts said...

Thanks so much Donni, I look forward to this all week!

5orangepotatoes said...

sorry about the double link! I goofed!

softearthart said...

Summer fairies in my New Zealand garden. cheers Marie

Laura said...

loving the links this week :-)

Jaime said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Heather said...

thanks for hosting!!

** having a hard time posting your picture gadget though - do you have an actual code for it?

Anya said...

Thank you for the lovely link-up, happy weekend to you.

erin said...

thanks for the nature table once again! <3 happy creating!

Bethany said...

What a terrific list. Thanks for making a place to gather all of the great ideas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop