Today, discovering Waldorf links to an article about Creating a Christmas Mood in your home and family. I found this gentle and loving approach to the deeper meaning of Christmas to be especially lovely.
Thank you to the athor, Esther Leisher whose article is from Waldorf In The Home.
To read the other articles in the series, visit the Discovering Waldorf Page at the top of the blog.
Blessings and magic,
Donni
Thank you to the athor, Esther Leisher whose article is from Waldorf In The Home.
To read the other articles in the series, visit the Discovering Waldorf Page at the top of the blog.
Blessings and magic,
Donni
2 comments:
Thank you for linking to this Donni. It's beautiful.
Hi Donni, thanks for this great link! I really enjoyed it. I wrote a post with a link to this article recently. I also put a link to your blog, because your writing and photos are such a great source of inspiration for me! Thank you!
Leslie
Post a Comment