Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday's Nature Table

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends. I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all do. You all rock!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni


11 comments:

Valerie said...

My liquid stained glass window isn't exactly nature, but it is about creativity and nurturing being perceptive, so I think it fits. Thanks! :o)

Suzie said...

This was my first time linking onto your blog. :) I hope it worked!

softearthart said...

Summer roses from my garden, cheers Marie

Rachel~At the Butterfly Ball said...

Thanks so much for hosting this! I love visiting everyone!

Carrie said...

Thank you for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hinterland Mama said...

A beautiful flock of Angels have gently been emerging around our home. I thought others might like to share in this wonder too ♥
Thanks again, Donni

Aussie Boy said...

I love being able to join you all here.
X Angela

Aussie Boy said...

So nice to be back here.
X
Angela

Bethany said...

I love checking out these great links! Thanks for providing this space.

Jeanette said...

I just purchased some acorns, and the mushroom felting kit from your etsy shop. Looking forward to receiving them! Here is a project I did with my girls this morning, it was really fun for them (and me!).

Marina said...

So many lovely ideas. Blessed luciaday to all of you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop