Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday's Nature Table

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends. I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all do. You all rock!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what is featured this week!

grace said...

Thank you for doing this. It is so inspiring.

Valerie said...

Happy New Year and thanks so much for The Magic Onions!

flet ogsjov said...

What a good idea to share. I have put in a link so you can see how to make a rose of leaves. Happy new year

softearthart said...

I have had so much joy making this wee owl wreath. cheers Marie

Unknown said...

Happy new year. I am new to your blog and really enjoying it.

Carmen hex said...

Happy New Year ^^
Wonderful,be pleased to follow this beautiful blog!!!

A hug
hex

Lisa said...

Best wishes for 2012!

Anonymous said...

What a joy to be able to blog again this holiday season. I've posted a link to our indoor activity of late. Roller skating! Cheers to you all.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop