
You
are most welcome to share this great
resource on your own blogs... (save the above
Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop
and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget
linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)
Welcome, Friends.
I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you
share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them
each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all
do. You all rock!
Blessings and magic,
Donni
9 comments:
Haven't joined in for a while. Its nice to be back. I'm really looking forward to hopping over to see what everyone else is doing.
Thanks! Just linked up my inspirations of the recent butterfly migration.
Sorry, Donni! I'm new to Friday's Nature Table and posted twice....oops! Thank you for offering this space to share what inspires everyone to create!Everythin is always so beautiful!
It's great to be back in this space with you, Donni!
it's nice to be back here again...thanks for hosting as always! We are working our way through gratitude gifting (yes, still gifting) and loving it! wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Mariah
I just love your Nature Table and enjoy to se all the lovely projekts.
Have a lovely week.
Hi Donni, Thank you again for hosting. I hope you have a majickal weekend. (We plan to!) ღ Aleta
I hope you like my olives. We love going for walks every summer!
Hi and thanks so much for hosting!
This week I posted a feature on LIVING INTENTIONALLY and a post on the 10 SUPERFOODS TO EAT THIS SPRING and a post MARCH: ORGANIC VEGETABLE GARDEN PLANNER and LIVING ON LESS: HOW TO ACHIEVE HAPPINESS BY FOCUSING ON LESS. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!
Some of you may know I also host a linky,-although still in its early days- and am seeking even more wonderful creative women to come and share their beautiful posts there too! It's called Seasonal Celebration and can be found at Natural Mothers Network http://naturalmothersnetwork.com
Rebecca x
Post a Comment