Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday's Nature Table

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends. I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all do. You all rock!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni

15 comments:

prettydreamer said...

donni ... hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend!

Cathy @ NurtureStore said...

Happy Easter. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Valerie said...

Thanks for Friday's Nature Table! I look forward to it all week.

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi- thanks for hosting and warm wishes for a Happy Easter break! This week I posted SOMERSET EASTER BISCUITS, HOME REMEDIES FOR SEASONAL ALLERGIES, EASTER TREE CRAFT AND KITCHEN CLEANING TIPS.
I have also included your linky in NMN's directory.
HAPPY EASTER!
Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network-(Seasonal Celebration)

Natural Mothers Network said...

Hi- thanks for hosting and warm wishes for a Happy Easter break! This week I posted SOMERSET EASTER BISCUITS, HOME REMEDIES FOR SEASONAL ALLERGIES, EASTER TREE CRAFT AND KITCHEN CLEANING TIPS.
I have also included your linky in NMN's directory.
HAPPY EASTER!
Rebecca @ Natural Mothers Network-(Seasonal Celebration)

Cathy Tomm said...

Thanks for hosting the link. I have posted a spring bracelet for beads. Now off to check out the other great projects.

ziezo said...

Have a lovely Easter!
Warmly,
Andrea

softearthart said...

Beautiful kindness Donni,, cheers Marie

HannahW said...

So much goodness here. Thanks for doing this each week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting and Happy Easter!

Joyful Mud Puddles said...

I am new to Waldorf and just discovered your blog. I am so excited to check out everyone's links. I hope to participate soon with what we have been doing too.

Sheila said...

Hi Donni, It's nice to be back here after missing a couple of weeks! The Beeswax Candle entry is one of your ideas and I linked to you. Thanks for sharing your wealth of information. Happy Easter!

Sheila said...

Hi Donni, It's nice to be back here after missing a couple of weeks! The Beeswax Candle entry is one of your ideas and I linked to you. Thanks for sharing your wealth of information. Happy Easter!

Heather Mac said...

Love stopping by each week to share in the joy of Friday's Nature Table. You are all such a wonderful group of creative loving educators. Thanks for hosting and thanks to all for sharing.
Cheers

Tasarıbell said...

Hello! Thanks for hosting the link.. Greetings :))

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop