Valentine's Day Crafts

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To be Touched.

Sometimes it happens that I am overwhelmed, in a moment, for no particular reason, with that wellspring of emotion that rises so quickly and powerfully that there is no controlling its effects. Nor would I want to. It is a pure and untempered outburst from my soul. Tears spring to my eyes, the back of my throat hurts but the joy in the depth of feeling it brings, is magnificent. I don't experience it often but when it comes, I welcome it with gratitude. Sometimes, to be touched into the deepest emotion, is wonderful. I may cry, I may weep but, make no mistake, I am enjoying the expression immensely. It is a gift.

Blessing and magic,
Donni

12 comments:

Grace said...

What a beautiful way of looking at it...

Linda said...

Lovely Donni:)
xo
Linda

Jacqui said...

The touch of an Angel xx

Bending Birches said...

well said!!

Emily@theNest said...

...and continued blessings to you for adding that bit of magic into our lives Donni XX

Kelly said...

Those feelings to be treasured and indeed, touched by an angel..really well said. Blessings to you Donni.

Anna said...

What a lovely way to say it. Blessings and magic to you as well!

Dawn said...

I had just that sort of experience today. I'm glad you did to. :)

Foxglove said...

This is so beautifully said, thank you!

Have a wonderful. xx

nacherluver said...

~ sigh ~

maltagirl said...

I couldn't agree with you more!

Beth said...

I wish you continued joy in the beautiful life you create with your family. sincerely, Beth

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop