Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Nature Table Link-up.

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends. I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all do. You all rock!

Don't miss out on our Sparkle Stories Giveaway... pop on over to this post to leave your comment to be in to win a FREE 1 year subscription to their delightful audio stories.

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni

9 comments:

Mandi said...

Love Friday Nature Table! Thanks.

Laura said...

So glad you are back!

The Sitting Tree said...

Hope you had a wonderful time off~

the mountain fox said...

I thought I left a comment earlier so just in case!
What a lovely idea, just saw this for first time today!

Jil Casey said...

Hope you had a restorative va-ca

softearthart said...

Hi, Thought you viewers might like this picture, it is one of my favorites. cheers Marie

Sheila said...

Donni, FNT is my favorite carnival/link-up, and I am always glad to be a part of it!

Julie said...

I missed you and the Nature Table, always looking forward to your lovely posts, they are such an inspiration. I linked to my beginning of needle felting journey.

Megan said...

new to this, and i linked to "megan" instead of saying what...it does ask for a name yeah? :-) anyway, i sewed some books from a Bird and Little Bird tutorial and my girls drew whatever creatures we saw in the backyard. simple and a good keepsake.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop