Valentine's Day Crafts

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Discovering Waldorf :: Schools That Don't Compute

Have you read this super article first published this week in the The New York Times Technology section...

A Silicon Valley School That Doesn’t Compute

Hmmm... Makes you think, doesn't it!

Thank you to Waldorf Today for giving us a more simple page to read it from :-)


Visit the 'Discovering Waldorf' Page (just below the header of my blog) to read other great Waldorf articles.


Blessings and magic, 

Donni

2 comments:

TenderHeartMom said...

Saw this in the Today Show, I was surprised how controversial it is. I wish it wasn't and people realized that computers are not the amazing learning tool we think they are.

TenderHeartMom said...

Saw this in the Today Show, I was surprised how controversial it is. I wish it wasn't and people realized that computers are not the amazing learning tool we think they are.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop