Valentine's Day Crafts

Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday's Nature Table

Friday's Nature Table
You are most welcome to share this great resource on your own blogs... (save the above Friday's Nature Table button to your desktop and then add it to your blog as a picture gadget linking to this code...
http://themagiconions.blogspot.com/search?q=Friday%27s+Nature+Table)

Welcome, Friends. I want to thank you all for the wonderfully inspiring links you share here on Friday's Nature Table. Kitty and I go through them each week and are often amazed at the super cool things you all do. You all rock!

Friday's Nature table is where we share our inspiration with each other. I can't tell you how many wonderfully fantastic ideas we have found from your links... your blogs, your creativity, your families, your loving... has touched my heart and enriched my life.

Blessings and magic,
Donni




14 comments:

Star said...

Here is the start of our Winter table. I love viewing all the great ideas! Very creative families!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the article about Christmas that you shared yesterday. Thanks! Here are ten of my favorite snow-themed books, including The Snowy Day, Owl Moon, Building an Igloo and more. In addition, since this is my first republished booklist, I added links to five great snow-themed activities.

Carrie said...

Thank you for hosting. I always love seeing all the wonderful ideas shared here.

Happy Whimsical Hearts said...

Thanks for hosting again Donni. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has been creating, warm wishes Kelly

Valerie said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving last week! Glad the roundtable is back. :o)

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Hello Donni, Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!
Renee :)

softearthart said...

Hi Donni,

I thought I would have a play with card,paper and jewels for a change. cheers Marie

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Thanks for hosting- have a great weekend.

sunnysideupmama said...

We have been loving the fun items in your etsy store! My boys are into the owl. Thanks for hosting and for sharing the great article about the holiday spirit!

anna said...

Thank you as always for hosting!

Jaime said...

Thank you again for hosting. This is going to be such a fun season for seeing what everyone has going on for the holidays.

earth sky sea said...

Thanks for hosting this lovely collection. I have linked an old post but thought it most appropriate for your amazing site

Sheila said...

It's nice to join you again, Donni!

Alina said...

We accidentally stumbled upon a fantastic afternoon with flowers and tea. I love these nature tables so very much.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Etsy Shop